1 Information regarding the collection of personal data
- In the following, we provide you information regarding the collection of personal data when using our website https://yacht-transporte.com/en/. Personal data are any data that personally relate to you, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
- Controller pursuant to Article 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Glogau Int. Yachttransporte GmbH, Haberstrasse 44 - 46, 24537 Neumünster, email@example.com (see our imprint).
Our data protection officer can be contacted at Datenschutz@yacht-transporte.de, or at our postal address, with the remark “FAO the data protection officer”.
- When you contact us by email, by means of the contact form or the transport request form, we shall store the data you have provided (such as your email address, first and last name, telephone number, etc.), to answer your questions or to complete the order. We shall delete the data arising in this connection after the storage is no longer necessary or limit the processing, insofar as legal storage requirements exist.
- Should we resort to commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or wish to use your data for commercial purposes, we shall inform you in detail of the respective processes described below. In so doing, we shall also declare the set storage time criteria.
2 Your rights
- You have the following rights regarding us with respect to personal data concerning you:
- pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us.
- pursuant to Article 16 of GDPR, to request immediate correction of incorrect data or the completion of your personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR, you have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data;
- pursuant to Article 20 of the GDPR, to receive the personal data you made available to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- pursuant to Article 7 para. 3 of the GDPR, to revoke the consent you have given us at any time. As a consequence of this, we may no longer perform the data processing based on this consent in the future;
- pursuant to Article 77 of the GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
- You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
- In the merely informative use of our website, meaning that you do not register or otherwise provide us with data, we shall only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we shall collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (The legal basis is Article 6 para. 1 S 1 lit. f of the GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Quantity of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request came
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
- In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on the hard drive where the browser is used and the cookie that is set (by us) is used to allow specific data to be collected. Cookies can not execute any programmes or transmit viruses on your computer. They are used to make the internet offer more user-friendly and effective.
- This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and functionality are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include session cookies in particular. These save a so-called session ID, which enables various requests from your browser to be assigned to a single session. This helps with the recognition of your computer if you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
- You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. reject the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the functions of the website.
- The Flash cookies used are not detected by your browser but by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of your browser and do not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not wish any processing of the Flash cookies, you must install a corresponding add-on, e.g. „Better Privacy“ for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe-Flash-Killer-Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using the private mode in your browser. In addition, we recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and the browser history manually.
- This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and functionality are explained below:
4 Transfer of data
- A transfer of your personal data to third parties shall not take place for purposes other than those listed below. We shall only share your personal data with third parties if:
- You have given explicit consent for this in accordance with Article 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. a of the GDPR,
- the transfer pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 S 1 lit. f of the GDPR is required for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims and there are no grounds to believe that you have an overriding interest in non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that for the transfer pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. c of the GDPR a legal obligation exists as well as
- when this is legally permissible and is required pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. b of the GDPR for the concluding of a contractual relationship with you.
5 Use of Matomo
- This website uses the Matomo web analytics service (matomo.org) in order to analyse the use of our website and enable regular improvements. The statistics obtained in this way enable us to improve our services and make them more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Matomo is Article 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f of the GDPR.
- For this evaluation, cookies (more details can be found in § 3) are stored on your computer. The data stored in this way are stored by the controller exclusively on its server in Germany. You can discontinue the analysis by deleting any existing cookies and preventing other cookies from being stored. If you prevent cookies from being stored, you may not be able to use all features of this website in its entirety. You can prevent cookies from being stored on your computer by using the setting provided for this purpose in your browser. Preventing the use of Matomo is possible by removing the following check mark to enable the opt-out plug-in:
- This website uses Matomo with the “AnonymizeIP” extension. Through the use of this tool, IP addresses are processed in shortened form, thus making it impossible to associate them directly with a specific person. The IP address transmitted by Matomo from your browser is not combined with any other data collected by us.
- The Matomo program is an open source project. Privacy information from this third party provider is available at https://matomo.org/privacy-policy/.
6 Use of social media plug-ins
- We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. We use the so-called Shariff solution for this. The plug-ins are not unrestricted, but are only embedded in the site using an HTML link in order to increase the privacy of your data when visiting our website. This integration ensures that when you visit a page of our website, no connection is established with the servers of the provider of the respective social network. If you click on one of the buttons, a new window of your browser is opened and contacts the page of the respective provider, on which you (if necessary after entering your login data) can press for example the Like and Share button.
- We have no influence over the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full extent of data collection, the purpose of the processing or the retention periods. We also have no information for the erasure of the data collected by the plug-in provider.
- The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or needs based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for non-logged in users) for the presentation of needs based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise it. By means of the plug-ins we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of plug-ins is Article 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f of the GDPR.
- For more information regarding the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by plug-in providers, please refer to the privacy policies of these providers provided below. You will also find further information there about your rights and settings options for the protection of your privacy. Addresses of plug-in providers and URL with the privacy policies:
Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications as well as http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo.
Facebook has submitted itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield,
Twitter Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; http://twitter.com/privacy
Twitter has submitted itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield,
YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA; https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
Google also processes your personal data in the US and has submitted itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield,
7 Embedding of Vimeo videos
- We have included Vimeo videos in our online offer, which are stored on https://vimeo.com and are directly playable from our website.
- By visiting our website, your browser connects directly to the servers of Vimeo and retrieves the content there to be displayed to you.
- With the integration with Vimeo, your browser communicates with a Vimeo server in the United States, which can collect the corresponding content retrieval from your browser. In addition, the data mentioned in § 3 of this declaration shall be transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether Vimeo provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if no user account exists. Vimeo stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or needs based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for non-logged in users) for the presentation of needs based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Vimeo to exercise such rights.
https://vimeo.com/privacy. Vimeo also processes your personal data in the US and has submitted itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
8 Integration of Google Maps
- On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly in the website and allows you to use the map feature conveniently.
- By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned in § 3 of this declaration shall be transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged into, or if no user account exists. If you are logged into Google, your data shall be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish the association with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or needs based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for non-logged in users) for the presentation of needs based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise such rights.
- For more information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the privacy policies of the provider. You will also find further information there about your rights and settings options for the protection of your privacy. http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the US and has submitted itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
9 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
- If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of processing your personal data after you notify it to us.
- Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfil a contract with you, which is displayed by us in the following description of functions. In the event of such an objection, we shall ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we shall examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or inform you of our compelling legitimate reasons for which we shall continue the processing.
- Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us at the following contact details regarding your objection to advertising: Datenschutz@yacht-transporte.de